Health advocates say more than 10,000 Kentuckians have lost access to SNAP benefits, popularly known as food stamps, as time limits have been reinstated in most Kentucky counties. Now, a new report suggests many recipients face barriers to reactivating those benefits.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Verdict Expected For Chicago Cops Charged In Cover-Up Of Laquan McDonald Shooting
- 25 Years After The Northridge Earthquake, Is LA Ready For The Big One?
- Women's March Divisions Offer Lessons For Democrats On Managing A Big Tent
- Backlash Erupts After Gillette Launches A New #MeToo-Inspired Ad Campaign
- House Intel Chairman Schiff Vows To Get Trump Jr. Phone Records — And More