The University of Kentucky says it has successfully completed a test run of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine ordering and receiving process, which it expects to launch in mid-December. "We're excited about the opportunity to start to have the beginning of the end, if you will, of COVID," said UK President of Health Affairs Dr. Mark Newman. "It's still a ways to go, but we're excited about this phase." Preparing to handle the Pfizer vaccine is no small task, as it comes with deep refrigeration...
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
WUKY Phone App
The Latest From NPR
- Judge Orders Trump Administration To Restore DACA As It Existed Under Obama
- Education Department Extends Student Loan Payment Freeze Through January
- Chinese Chang'e-5 Is Returning From Moon With Rocks, Left A Flag To Celebrate
- Coronavirus FAQs: Are Playgrounds Too Risky? Do I Need A Mask For Outdoor Exercise?
- Offshore Drilling Set To Begin Off Florida Alarms Environmentalists