Six weeks after a pair of mass shootings killed more than 30 people, Congress remains "in a holding pattern" on gun control as lawmakers await proposals from the White House , Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-2
The Latest From NPR
- Trump Rules Out Sending Captured ISIS Fighters To Guantánamo Bay
- PHOTOS: Drag Queens In South Africa Embrace Queerness And Tradition
- How To Design A Female-Friendly Toilet
- Pelosi Rejects 'Socialist' Attacks On Her Prescription Drug Bill
- Pelosi Says Congress Should Pass New Laws So Sitting Presidents Can Be Indicted