Kentucky will allow any voter concerned about contracting or spreading COVID-19 to vote absentee in the November general election. The state will also be expanding early voting and election day voting in a bid to keep any one option from overloading the system.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
WUKY Phone App
The Latest From NPR
- Can Air Conditioners Spread COVID-19?
- California Issues First Rolling Blackouts Since 2001, As Heat Wave Bakes Western U.S.
- Trump: TikTok Must Be Sold In 90 Days, Cites 'Credible Evidence' Of Security Threat
- U.S. Ambassador Says Israel's Agreement With UAE Holds 'Enormous Upside'
- New Zealand Investigates A Mystery: Where Did Its New Cases Come From?