Thursday Night Live, enhancements to our bike and pedestrian trails, specialized small business loan programs, Coldstream Research Park, these are just a few of the ideas implemented here in Lexington that had their roots in other communities. Every year Commerce Lexington conducts a leadership trip to cities of similar sizes and demographics. This year's trip was to Raleigh, North Carolina. What was discussed? What was learned? This week on the Business Side WUKY's Alan Lytle talks with Commerce Lexington Board Chair Jeff Koonce.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Ransomware Cyberattacks On Baltimore Put City Services Offline
- 2-Tiered Wages Under Fire: Workers Challenge Unequal Pay For Equal Work
- To Safely Study Volcanoes, Scientists Bring The Blast To Them
- Poll: Many Rural Americans Struggle With Financial Insecurity, Access To Health Care
- 6 Themes To Pay Attention To In Upcoming Supreme Court Decisions