During Thursday’s Team Kentucky update, Governor Andy Beshear reported that 60% of all Kentuckians have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, but infection numbers are beginning to rise again. Arlo Barnette reports.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
WUKY Phone App
The Latest From NPR
- Elle magazine says it will ban fur from its publications worldwide
- 21 states poised to ban or severely restrict abortion if Roe v. Wade is overturned
- Scientists race to answer the question: Will vaccines protect us against omicron?
- FTC sues to block big semiconductor chip industry merger between Nvidia and Arm
- Congress approves a short-term funding bill to avoid a government shutdown