The University of Kentucky is able to expand into Phase 1B of COVID-19 vaccinations beginning Tuesday. Eligible Kentuckians must have an appointment. Those working in education K-12 will now be eligible along with healthcare workers. The clinic will be open Mondays through Saturdays. To see if you qualify, get registered or sign up for an appointment log on to https://ukhealthcare.uky.edu/covid-19/vaccine
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
WUKY Phone App
The Latest From NPR
- Federal Data Reveal Which Hospitals Are Dangerously Full This Week. Is Yours?
- The 'Racial Caste System' At The U.S. Capitol
- Secretary Of State Nominee Antony Blinken Promises 'Humility And Confidence'
- Supreme Court Considers Baltimore Suit Against Oil Companies
- SAT Discontinues Subject Tests And Optional Essay