For the second time in seven months, Kentucky's Republican governor called lawmakers back into a special session Friday to deal with the state's pension problems.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-2
The Latest From NPR
- Ireland's Shane Lowry Wins British Open In His First Major Title
- Once Nearly Dead As The Dodo, California Condor Comeback Reaches 1,000 Chicks
- Hong Kong Protests: Demonstrators Demand Inquiry Into Police Tactics Amid Standoff
- In India's Assam State, Residents Of River Islands Face Uncertainty Over Citizenship
- As Heat Wave Hits U.S., Air Conditioning Units Struggle To Keep People Cool