Initially, there was going to be an increased police presence at Covington Catholic High School Tuesday, instead, classes were cancelled over security concerns. An e-mail from Principal Robert Rowe to parents reads in part: “After meeting with local authorities, we have made the decision to cancel school and be closed on Tuesday, January 22, in order to ensure the safety of our students, faculty and staff. All activities on campus will be cancelled for the entire day and evening. Students,...
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Chris Brown Arrested On Charges Of Rape In Paris
- Supreme Court Revives Trump's Ban On Transgender Military Personnel, For Now
- Wilbur Ross To Testify On Census Citizenship Question At House Oversight Hearing
- U.S. Will Seek To Extradite Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou, Canadian Diplomat Says
- Opinion: What I Learned Leading America's 1st Nuclear Inspection In North Korea