A Republican candidate for Kentucky Secretary of State who wants his nickname – “Trump” – on the ballot can be blocked from including it.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- 'Grandfather Of Climate Science' Wallace Broecker Dies At 87
- European Leaders Reluctant To Meet Trump's Demands To Take Back Captive ISIS Fighters
- 16 States Sue Over Trump's National Emergency Declaration
- Trump Warns Venezuela's Maduro Supporters: 'You Will Lose Everything'
- Queen And Lambert To Rock The Oscars