Attorneys for Kentucky's socially conservative governor and the state's only abortion clinic opened their latest legal fight Tuesday, this time over a lawsuit challenging a state law aimed at a common second-trimester procedure to end pregnancies.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- U.K. Reaches Draft Brexit Deal With EU — But It May Be A Tough Sell
- There's No Copyrighting Taste, Rules EU Court In Dutch Cheese Case
- Do You Know Someone Missing As The Camp Fire Burns?
- In Tight Race, Maine Republican Sues To Block State's Ranked-Choice Voting Law
- Janelle Monáe Is The 21st Century's Time Traveler