Health advocates say more than 10,000 Kentuckians have lost access to SNAP benefits, popularly known as food stamps, as time limits have been reinstated in most Kentucky counties. Now, a new report suggests many recipients face barriers to reactivating those benefits.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Barr's Record On Mass Incarceration Comes Under Scrutiny In Confirmation Hearing
- Jack Bogle, Father Of Simple Investing, Dies At 89
- Airline Cabin Crew Accused Of Acting As Couriers In International Drug Syndicate
- 'I'm A Survivor Of Violence': Portraits Of Women Waiting In Mexico For U.S. Asylum
- When A Trip To The Doctor Leads To A Chat About Antibiotics