How to Listen to WUKY
Central Kentucky locals can tune to 91.3 FM on any radio.
On the Web
Access all three of our streams at wuky.org using the player embedded in the top banner of our website.
On a Smartphone
- Download the WUKY app.
- Download the NPR One app. Set WUKY as your local station.
- Download the TuneIn Radio app and search for WUKY.
- Download the iHeart Radio app and search for WUKY.
- Apple Music subscribers can listen to WUKY directly in the Apple Music app.
On a Smart Speaker
- WUKY has a brand new Alexa Skill!
- First, ask Alexa to "Launch WUKY". The first time you do it, you will be prompted to enable the WUKY Skill.
- From then on, just say "Alexa, launch WUKY" or "Alexa, ask WUKY to play HD2" for example.
- Ask Google to "Play WUKY" or "Play WUKY HD3" for example.
- Ask Siri to "Play WUKY" or "Play WUKY HD2" for example.
- Ask Sonos to "Play WUKY".
- Those with an HD Radio can listen to all three of our streams on their HD-enabled device.
These are just some of the more popular ways listeners find us, but there are many other options out there. If you have any trouble accessing our streams, please don't hesitate to reach out to us by email at email@example.com. Thanks for listening and for supporting public radio!