The University of Kentucky is able to expand into Phase 1B of COVID-19 vaccinations beginning Tuesday. Eligible Kentuckians must have an appointment. Those working in education K-12 will now be eligible along with healthcare workers. The clinic will be open Mondays through Saturdays. To see if you qualify, get registered or sign up for an appointment log on to https://ukhealthcare.uky.edu/covid-19/vaccine
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
WUKY Phone App
The Latest From NPR
- Secretary Of State Nominee Antony Blinken Promises 'Humility And Confidence'
- Supreme Court Considers Baltimore Suit Against Oil Companies
- SAT Discontinues Subject Tests And Optional Essay
- Mets Terminate General Manager Who Reportedly Sent Lewd Texts To Reporter
- Biden Pick For Intel Chief: 'Biggest Challenge Is Building Trust And Confidence'