Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who went to jail in 2015 for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, wants a second term in office.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Attorneys General Zoom In On Tech Privacy And Power
- 7-Year-Old Girl Belts Out National Anthem, Steals Show At MLS Match
- It's Rice Vs. Seaweed Vs. Solar ATMs For A $1 Million Prize
- Bill Cosby Sentenced To At Least 3 Years In State Prison
- Building A Better Mosquito Trap — One Scientist Thinks He's Done It