UK Extends Coronavirus Testing To Employees
Free COVID-19 testing has been expanded for employees working on the University of Kentucky campus. Starting Monday, the same on-campus testing sites being used for students will be open to employees. UK employees aren’t required to take the test before returning to on-site work.
Still, health officials recommend that you get one if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, or have traveled to a Coronavirus hotspot, which is any area that has a positivity rate of 15% or higher. If you work for UK and are symptomatic, you should not ask to contact your healthcare provider instead of coming to one of the testing sites.
The testing sites will be open from 8 am to 4 pm through August 22nd.
- Blue Lot at Kroger Field (drive-thru testing)
- South Limestone between University Avenue and State Street (walk-up testing)
- Blazer Dining on South Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard (walk-up testing)
- Greek Park on Rose Lane (walk-up testing)
- Near The 90 at Hilltop and Woodland Avenues (walk-up testing)