Organizers are putting the final touches on the grounds of Keeneland for the inaugural Railbird Festival that kicks off Saturday. Music fans are heading to the Bluegrass from around the globe for the two-day festival and VIP guests will get a sneak peak on Friday night.
For a complete line-up, event information or to purchase tickets to the Railbird Festival click here http://www.railbirdfest.com/lineup/#/
What you can bring to Railbird
▪ Non-aerosol sun block
▪ Point-and-shoot cameras
▪ All bags under 14 by 11 inches. Backpacks may have two pockets and hydration packs may have two pockets, not including the hydration bladder.
▪ Small hydration packs with an empty bladder
▪ One empty water bottle and one sealed water bottle. Free, filtered water will be provided via hydration stations.
▪ Selfie sticks, as long as they do not expand longer than 40 inches in length and are made of a light material
What you can’t bring to Railbird
▪ Large backpacks, purses or any bag more than 14 by 11 inches in size
▪ Food and drink, including alcohol
▪ Coolers and picnic baskets
▪ Lawn/camping chairs with metal pieces or plastic structures. ADA seating will be available.
▪ Lasers and glow sticks
▪ Inappropriate headdresses
▪ Silly string, confetti and spray paint
▪ Pets (service dogs are permitted)
▪ Glass containers and metal aerosol cans
▪ Scooters or personal motorized vehicles
▪ Detachable lens cameras
▪ Recording devices