The U.S. Census Bureau is opening its Lexington office as it gears up for the constitutionally-mandated, once-a-decade national head count. At the same time, city officials are boosting outreach to traditionally undercounted populations.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-2
WUKY Phone App
The Latest From NPR
- Iraqi Security Forces Storm Tahrir Square, Clash With Protesters
- Coronavirus Update: What's New In The Evolving Outbreak
- Astronauts Finish Spacewalk For Final Fix Of International Space Station Device
- 'Our Democracy Is In Danger': Muslims In India Say Police Target Them With Violence
- Regional Elections In Italy: Can The 'Sardines' Win Against Populism?