Thursday Night Live, enhancements to our bike and pedestrian trails, specialized small business loan programs, Coldstream Research Park, these are just a few of the ideas implemented here in Lexington that had their roots in other communities. Every year Commerce Lexington conducts a leadership trip to cities of similar sizes and demographics. This year's trip was to Raleigh, North Carolina. What was discussed? What was learned? This week on the Business Side WUKY's Alan Lytle talks with Commerce Lexington Board Chair Jeff Koonce.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Top Reason For CEO Departures Among Largest Companies Is Now Misconduct, Study Finds
- Whitney Houston Hologram Tour And New Album In The Works 7 Years After Her Death
- The Other Reasons Kids Aren't Getting Vaccinations: Poverty And Health Care Access
- Teenager Is Latest Migrant Child To Die In U.S. Custody
- California Teachers Pay For Their Own Substitutes During Extended Sick Leave