Legislation on the fast track to approval in the Kentucky General Assembly is being called a "substantial rewrite" of the state's open records law.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
WUKY Phone App
The Latest From NPR
- At Least 25 Dead After Prison Break In Haiti In Which Hundreds Of Inmates Escaped
- How Is The COVID-19 Vaccination Campaign Going In Your State?
- Coronavirus World Map: We've Now Passed The 100 Million Mark For Infections
- How Severe Is Your State's Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Search For Coyote Continues After Several Attacks In The San Francisco Bay Area