Master’s degrees will no longer required for you to teach in Kentucky. The move was approved by the Education Professional Standards Board. Teachers who earn one will still qualify for salary increases. Board members believe the change will help districts recruit and retain more teachers as well as save districts funds that can be used for other resources.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Paul Manafort Jury Asks For Instructions About Consensus On 1 Charge
- Survivor Of Acid Attack Helps Bring Change To Nepal's Criminal Code
- Poll: Most Americans Know About Opioid Antidote And Are Willing To Use It
- Remembrance of Scandals Past: Trump Cues Up Memories of John Dean, Joseph McCarthy
- For Cervical Cancer Screening, Women Over 30 Can Now Choose The HPV Test Only