Support WUKY, the station that gives you the best of both worlds: a source for trusted local and national news and a place formusical discovery. Give today so we can keep you informed and entertained tomorrow. Become a member here or by calling (859) 257-3221.
THANK YOU GIFTS
- WUKY Pet Membership – That's right, WUKY membership is open to all... even non-humans! Sign your animal up and you'll receive a pet tag with a unique ID number, which WUKY can use to help locate your pet if needed. Your pet's information will be stores in WUKY's database. (Note: Please include pet type/breed, sex and name in the comments section of your gift.)
- WUKY West Sixth Brewing Pint Glass - Bottoms up! Take home our new West Sixth pint glass and show off your WUKY bonafides at parties, gatherings, or better yet, your next visit to Lexington's beloved West Sixth Brewing.
- We're bringing back a hit! Donate $15/month or more and we invite you to come by our new station at 2640 Spurr Road, view art currently on display throughout the station, and pick out your one-of-a-kind WUKY mug produced by Tater Knob Pottery (Note: You'll need to come to our official Mug Stop at the station to take advantage of this thank you gift. No deliveries. But we look forward to meeting you!)
Weekend Prize 10/4 – 10/7
UK Football Tailgate Package
- Four tickets to the UK vs. Georgia football game
- Parking permit
- Entry into the President Capilouto’s tailgate party
- PLUS a Mini Max Green Egg Grill from Housewarmings of Lexington
FALL CSA Farm Share from Elmwood Stock Farm
- Fall CSA Shares are offered biweekly from October through December
- The shares are designed to provide enough food for two weeks
- CSA members can also choose to add on meat, eggs, and pantry items
- Seasonal vegetable offerings include lettuces, heavy greens, broccoli, cabbage, potatoes, winter squashes, root crops and more
A night’s stay at 21C Museum Hotel and dinner for two in the Lockbox restaurant.
Keeneland Box Seats for Wednesday or Thursday of the Fall Meet
- Grandstand outdoor box seats for six people
- General admission tickets
- Race day program
- Three parking permits
Dinner for six by famed Chef Jonathan Lundy. Enjoy a Latin-inspired dinner at his restaurant, Corto Lima.
Horse Country Tour and Swag
- A Horse Country Tour for four at a location to be determined
- Horse Country swag (t-shirts and hats)